Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Every year for Christmas we try to get Grandkid pictures taken. I swear it get's harder every year (especially with 2 little girls the same age.) We had one of my sister-in-laws really good friends take this the day after Thanksgiving and I think they turned out great! It's so fun to see the changes every year and see how the kids personalities develop... The above shot is the only belly shot I have of this pregnancy. I was 35 weeks and I love how it turned out.

This pretty much sums up Sienna & Brooklyn's relationship. They are 6 weeks apart, Brookie being older and they pretty much just "tolerate" each other... But this last time they were here they did play pretty well together... I know they will be best friends and they are so lucky to have each other so close in age.
This is my brother & his cute family. I LOVE how this picture tunred out. I know I'm a little biased but I'm pretty sure they have the cutest kids ever. I truly love that I have a big brother and we have had so much fun with these guys. They went to school in Oregon the same time we were up there so we relied on each other A LOT!!! Savi is Steve's baby girl through and through and Porter was all mine... That kid LOVED me, even if he doesn't remember now! I wish they live closer but it's so fun when we get to see them.
This picture cracks me up... Porters smile, Little miss Brookie, she was so stubborn this day... And of course my little Bienna... We tried to get her to kneel down by Porter but she was to busy twirling in her dress...
Oh man this child... She was such a cheeser this day... But the good thing is, it shows her personality and thats all that matters. Plus, Granparents think any picture of their grandkids is the best anyways!!!
Thanks Whitney for taking these!
To see more outtakes or to check out Whitney's blog, go here

1 comment:

Tasia said...

Stac- those turned out way cute. I think we might need one of Sienna Bienna for our house. Since we haven't seen her for so long we need a picture to remind us :) Hope you are feeling okay.