Monday, July 18, 2011

02.27.2011




My baby girl is 4...
I know everyone starts off by saying they can't believe how big there kid is, but really... Where did 4 years go?
At 4 Sienna:
 - Goes to pre-school twice a week and learns so much its amazing...
 - Whenever you tell her you love her, she quickly responds with I love you karats (family thing...)
- She sings everything... I am not exaggerating this, there are days that it drives me insane because she never
   stops singing...
 - She loves everything to do with Princesses...
 - Her favorite color is pink...
 - She is really into jewelry and for her birthday she got a jewelry box. Her favorite thing to do is go through
   mamas jewelry box and I have to explain where I got everything....
 - She told me that her and little man are going to get married and he is going to buy her a special diamond
    ring like daddy bought mama... We have had several discussions on why this would not be happening but  - she is determined to marry her brother...
 - She is constantly telling little man how cute he is and what a good by he is... One day it sounded like she was praising a dog so I told her that little man wasn't a puppy... The next week he did something and I told him what a good boy he was and Sienna quickly informed me that little man wasn't a puppy....
 - She listens to grown up conversations far more then you would ever think... Two weeks ago we were talking about a patient at the prison who threatened to bite her daddy's nose off... Several hours later on the ride home Sienna asked her daddy why the patient wanted to bite his nose off...
 - If people ask where her daddy is at she still responds with "he's in prison" it makes me laugh every time...
 - Most conversations start out with "actually"
 - She still really likes her sleep. Most days she wakes by about 10:30 but once or twice a week I am waking her up around 11:30 because she's such a lazy butt and I  miss not having her awake... We start 9 am pre-school next year and I have NO idea how that is going to work... For the mama and baby girl...
 - Up until recently she has been at the office with us when we are there... I have loved having my kids there but she gets so bored and she a little to social.... She greets all patients who enters the office and then proceeds to ask them back to the exam room... She also makes sure to say good bye and come back next time to everyone who ever comes around...
 - She is so excited for her new baby sister to arrive but is still unsure if she will be sharing any of her dress up clothes with her...
 - She is a HUGE fan of her Grandpa Seth... Any time he comes to the house she makes sure to ask him to stay for "an hour" or "dinner"
 - She truly tests my patience several times a day, but also makes me laugh several times per day... The stuff she comes up with continually blows my mind and I often find myself shaking my head wondering where this little smarty pants came from...
 - He favorite princess is still Snow White but Rapunzel is not far behind...
 - When watching tv and she needs to go to something she always tells me to pause the show... Seriously when were we able to pause live tv? When we are watching on the tv upstairs that doesn't have the dvr attached she just cannot fathom why you would not be able to pause live tv...

No comments: