Monday, July 18, 2011

03.12.2011

Sienna went to home depot with Grandpa Seth and daddy. When they got home Steve informed me they had "lost" Sienna. I started to ask Sienna about it and asked if daddy had lost her. She quickly informed me that no, Grandpa had lost her. We have a a few instances where Sienna has escaped from us for a few minutes. The first being this summer at Bear Lake. She had wondered down the beach and been out of our sight for maybe two minutes, Steve and I have never lived this down. Every time I tell her we would never leave her she quickly reminds me that I  "lost her" at Bear Lake... Yesterday after the Home Depot incident I had another conversation with Sienna that daddy and I would never leave her or stop looking for her. We would always love and protect her... She responded by saying " well, Grandpa didn't protect me..." on the way home from Home Depot Grandpa had to stop at the grocery store. They were walking down the ice cream isle and Sienna informed grandpa that she loved dipping dots. She then asked grandpa if he would buy her some... He quickly responded with no. She then proceeded to manipulate her poor grandpa who was already feeling guilty for Losing her and told him she wouldn't like him anymore unless he bought her the dipping dots... guess who came home with doping dots?

One of the benefits of living by my parents is we get to seem them a lot... My children love their grandpa and mee-mah... I cook dinner for my family pretty much every night and always make extra for grandpa. Most of the time he doesn't take me up on my offer to feed him which is really starting to offend me but every tine he comes to our house, Sienna quickly asks him to stay for an hour or eat dinner with us...

Sienna is convinced she is going to marry her brother, she calls him prince charming and can wait for the day that he will buy her a special ring like mamas...

on Sunday Seth was 15 months old... Sienna was talking to him and told him she didn't want to trade him for a  sister any more because she loves him so much.... Thank heavens it only took 15 months...

No comments: