Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valenitne Day Pictures


I took Sienna to get her two year old pictures taken... They turned out so dang cute and I can't wait to get the invites out for her birthday party. While we were taking pictures I wanted to get a few of her best friends... Unfortunelty Alyssa was sick the day that we did it, but Emma & Sienna sure hammed it up for the camera... I hope these two girls are friends forever. They are so cute together... Hopefully next time Alyssa will join in on the fun!


















6 comments:

Tasia said...

I am sad that Lys was sick, but those turned out so, so cute. I am so sure they are going to hate us when they become teenagers and they see we dressed them alike to take pictures on Valentine's day!

Robyn said...

Staci, I can not believe how big she is getting. I didn't think it was possible for her to get any cuter but she does every time you post a new pic.

What a cutie!

Love you guys!

jill said...

They are so good for the camera...sometimes they ham it up too much but these are wonderful.
They make me smile
Love ya lots
Gma Jill

michelle said...

Man you guys have been alittle busy. With a ochy foot to hawaii, to b-day. How excititng! She looks so grown up in those pictures. Hope she has a great B-day. Sophias was a blast.! I can't believe there two!!!!!!!

Kath said...

Those pictures are DARLING!!! Where did you have them done? I am glad to hear she is feeling better - you guys have had a rough go! We miss her (and you guys, too, of course.) She looks so grown up in those pictures!

Nicklepickle said...

She looks so big! Crazy! She's so cute. I miss her.