Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cousins

Sienna had such a great Christmas... I have to say, Christmas is so much better with kids. I have lots of cute pictures but I used the nice camera so I have to get them developed... I did take these cute pictures of the babies. Sienna & Brooklyn were born a month and a half apart. Brookie came on January 2nd followed by Sienna on February 27th. They are so cute. Sienna it turns out is a little bit of a bully. Everything that Brooklyn was playing with, Sienna would steal away from her... I also looked over when I heard a high pitched screaming to find Sienna riding Brooklyn like a bull... What do you do??? We all new with the Sargent-Winterton combo we would get a little feisty one. We were so right. I'm pretty sure these two will be best friends. How lucky to be born so close together. It is so fun to watch them play together and watch them grow... We just wished Brookie lived a little closer!!!


They were both eating candy canes but Sienna really got hers open... Little Stinker!!!

I'm excited to get the pictures back from Christmas... It was so fun to be with family!!! In the end, what is Christmas without family??? Good food, good conversation, good times staying up until 3:30 in the morning all laying in Nicki's bed... It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Sounds like you had a great christmas! Jack is going to be lucky too to have lots of cousins his same age! Can't wait to see more pics--and Steve is really a cop?

Brooke said...

Cute layout--and what cute pictures! You're totally right...Christmas IS all about family--and SO much more fun with a child!

Anonymous said...

Stac-
Sienna is so cute! I agree...Christmas IS so much more fun with kids. Mason was spoiled rotten! I bet Sienna was too. Your blog is so cute. It is so fun for me to look at your cute daughter and she how she is growing! Hope you had a great Christmas. Love, Katie, Bryan and Mason Lyman

Anonymous said...

Staci,

I have only one comment.....where is that baby's bow! She looks naked with out it!

What cute little babes!!

Love ya ! The BLOGstalker