Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

So we have been pretty busy over the past few weeks... We finally got our Christmas decorations put up and found out that I am allergic to Bull Pine Trees. I broke out with hives and my hands started swelling. I copied Kati's tree this year and I am very happy with it. It turned out so pretty. Sienna Loves having the tree up. At least 3 times daily she tries to "Un-Decorate" the tree but it's so poky that it doesn't last long... We also had the Ward Christmas party on Thursday night. We had to go because I am in the Primary Presidency and I had to help Santa with the kids names. It was very fun and Sienna met Santa for the first time. She just wanted to pull his beard off. I also got sick that night and thought I might have got poisoned at the party... But, it's looking like it might have been the 24 hour stomach flu... YUCK!!!!
Also, Sienna learned to crawl up the stairs... I knew this day was coming but have been avoiding it for weeks... I would keep her away from the stairs at ALL costs!!! When I was sick on Friday, I just didn't have the energy to keep her away, so up she went... She is just so cute... She's so proud that she can crawl up the stairs... The last pictures are of bath time... Of course she can't just sit and enjoy the tub!!!
This is what my house looks like at least 8 times a day... She pull everything out and scatters it across the ENTIRE house!!!

The flowers are from my cute Hubby for our anniversary. They went perfect with the Christmas Decor...



When she get's to the 4th stair, she tries to pull her daddy's hair...


8 comments:

Kati said...

Your tree looks great! I am so proud of you! Sienna is a mess...but she is a pretty cute one. I love the little naked baby bummmmmmm!
I miss her, I miss her, and I gotta kiss her!
Tell her hi from her Aunt Kati!!!!

Tasia said...

I can't believe how big she looks when she is standing up on the stairs. Emma fell down the stairs at Ruby's on Thursday. We had our first bloody nose and she now has a huge rug burn down her nose. Please try to avoid that, it makes you feel like a worthless mom.

Kath said...

She looks bigger every time I look at your blog! We are so excited to see her (and you guys) next week!

Karen Scoffield said...

Stacie...it is Karen Scoffield, Cody and Kath's friend from law school. I checked out your blog to see what you are up to and it looks like you are doing great. Sienna couldn't be cuter. Isn't being a parent better than we ever imagined? Hey..I went to the August Impressions site from your blog and wanted to know more about it. Do you know the photographer? Do you have their contact info., pricing, etc.? Thanks! Get my email from Kath or reply to this post with the info. Thanks!

Chelsea Johnson said...

What a little cutie! It seems like chasing her around is probably a handful--thats crummy that you're sick. You're decor looks wonderful!

Natalee Maynes said...

Hey Staci...I love cute baby bottoms! Babies are the cutest thing ever (followed by puppies). Anyway, wanted to tell you no worries at all on the bows...I'm totally not even expecting them I just thought it was super nice of you to even think of us! Love your guts! ;)

Brooke said...

Cute pictures--and what a beautiful tree! Isn't it fun picking up messes over and over and OVER again! It seems they don't like to play until it is all cleaned up...and then it starts all over again! Oh well...it's fun to watch!

Hilary said...

Sienna is AWESOME