Sunday, February 3, 2008

Are you Kidding me???

This morning we woke up to 16 inches of snow... Church was canceled... WOOHOO!!!! I think after my last post this is my form of punishment... Gotta love the snow days. We are going to just stay in all day and probably tomorrow and make cookies, take naps and watch the superbowl....
But on a side note... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATI!!!! You're birthday post will be posted later today so I hope you look forward to that. Sorry your birthday party had to be canceled due to the freaking SNOW!!!!
Snow Bank in front our our house.
The snow goes up to Sienna's shoulders... This is just from this morning.
Steve's Knee

5 comments:

Webster Family said...

sorry that you didn't get to give your sharing time...i'll bet that if you really want to, they would let you do it next week. i can't believe all of this snow! i really don't know how they are going to keep up with it enough to let anyone leave the hamlets! have a fun superbowl sunday...go giants! (i like the manning boys!)

Tasia said...

Sienna doesn't look too thrilled to be out in the snow with dad. :) I can't believe it hasn't quit snowing. Anyway, at least you have a new car to venture through the blizzards in.

michelle said...

That is crazy! We got some snow but not that much/. Last night they were saying on the news how school was closed up north. I told my hub " we never had snow days" even if it was 13 inches. That looks fun. Hope you built a snowman for us all! I would love a snow day with my family. To do nothing but veg, and not go anywhere. Hope you enjoyed it!

michelle said...

Hey Staci FYI I changed my blog address Too...
cjensengang. we were having some issues with the old name.

The Preece Family said...

What? I had no idea it snowed that much. In Maryland, they cancel schools statewide if one flake falls from the sky! Imagine what it would do with this storm...