Saturday, February 9, 2008

It still keeps snowing!!!

Now that Sienna has learned to walk she refuses to crawl. I have not see her actually crawl for two weeks. She is getting so fast. She has to walk everywhere and she loves to take her daddy's hand and go for walks. Steve's such a sucker, he takes her wherever she goes. Now when Steve is getting ready to leave she walks over to him with her arms reaching up, giving him the puppy dog eyes to take her with him. It is so cute!!!


This is my new favorite pictures. I have never seen anyone who worships their daughter more than Steve-O.
The better puppy pictures.


I don't care if she wears camo, as long as she has her pink UGGS on.


Really, Does she have to climb up on everything?

4 comments:

michelle said...

Staci that is so cute. I love the fridge picture. And Daddy has her wrapped around his finger.Sounds familiar. I can't believe all of the snow you have! I know just in two weeks soph is cruizing around, like running I swear. They are so smart!!! k so did you get a dog?

Tasia said...

I can't believe she is walking already. She looks so big. And, um, I have an identical refrigerator picture with Emma climbing in it. What is it with the fridge that is so fascinating to them?

Amanda said...

Staci--
Your little girl is so adorable!!! I am loving this blog thing--getting to see people I literally haven't seen in 11 years. Kids are the best aren't they?!?
Amanda

Kath said...

I love that little girl! Those pictures are so cute...and...HOLY SNOW!!!! She looks so cute in her little hugs and the picture in the fridge is my favorite!