Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth (According to daddy)

We took Sienna to Cabela's for the first time this past Friday. Steve was really excited to take her there and was a little upset I didn't have her dressed up in her camo for the big event. She wasn't to sure about the fish but she liked looking at all the animals. The problem is, every time she sees anything that is an animal, she thinks it's a dog and starts barking. It's actually really cute. We have had several discussions about different animals, but she still likes to bark at all of them.

She wasn't 100% sure about the fish that kept swimming up to her.

For the Blog Stalker... The Pink Camo... We didn't buy it, maybe when she grows out of the green camo. I can't wait, maybe Aunt Kati has ribbon that will match?

Daddy showing the Princess all of the Animal heads hanging on the wall
Her first Sage Rod.
Barking at the Elk
Looking at the big fish.

12 comments:

McNeil Family said...

You are too fast. I was just about to comment on the previous post, but you updated before I could get to it. What a great day for Sienna. I can't believe you have waiting this long to get her a sage rod. As for the barking, I think she is barking to scare away the animals, not because she thinks they bark.

Kath said...

I love the pink camo! She totally needs it! Our kids love Cabella's, too...except that Porter is scared of a good portion of the animals. Every once in a while I see a picture of her that reminds me of Brookie...crazy how that cousin thing comes out! We are looking forward to St. George!

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. See how cute she looks! I do have to admit she looks dang cute in the green stuff too! What a cutie....did she do her coyote call? I just want to kiss those cute cheeks!

Love ya! The BLOGstalker!

Kati said...

Actually I really do have pink camo ribbon! I will get right on that.
Kati

Tasia said...

I love that she barks at everything because Emma growls at everything. We so need to get them together.

Ali said...

Staci, so good to hear from you. Your little girl is so cute. I have not seen you in forever. I'm glad you found my blog so I can keep up to date on what's going on with you and your fam.

Brooke said...

That's so funny--we were just there Saturday night! Britton has been there 100 times, I swear, but he was SO excited on Saturday. I guess maybe because he's a little bit bigger this time. We had to go back to Conservation Mountain at least 12 times because he couldn't get enough of it. He even tried to climb the fences to get in there! I wish I had taken a camera like you did!

The Preece Family said...

I've never been to Cabella's --- but from the looks of it, it sounds like a trip to the zoo! Great fun for the kids I'm sure! :)

The Gunnerson Family said...

What a cute little Daddy's girl. I am sure that if we ever get a girl she will be forced into fishing, basketball, and wrestling around just like her dad and brothers.

Hilary said...

she's so freaking cute.

Traci said...

This is so funny! It's nice to see another husband who feels like Cabela's is a home away from home. Your blog is so cute, I love it. I just can't get enough of your little Sienna, she so cute Staci.
Traci Hermann (Bridge)

The Richards family said...

Thanks for the comment!! I always look your post of cute little Sienna and wonder if she could ever be as rooten as my kids. I will keep looking for her with paint all over your floor, but for now she is still looking as cut as ever in the pink camoo!!!