Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Kati


Happy Birthday Kati!!!!!!
I can't believe you are 24, what an amazing 24 years you have had. I wish I was as creative as you and then come up with a clever poem for you... I was so bummed that we couldn't make it down for your birthday party. You are a great sister and a great role model for me to look up to. You are so talented and the most amazing mother I have ever seen. I hope you had a great day. I'm sure you did because you were able to spend it with your kids and husband. I hope we can reschedule your party because I totally bought you a present this year!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Kati said...

Thanks sis! No big deal about the party...it was more for my kids than me...we will do it next week!
Hope you can get out of the snow tomorrow!
Love ya!
Kati

Anonymous said...

How do we leave comments on Nick's blog? I tried and it won't let me...Mom

Billie Sue said...

Happy Birthday, Kati! I knew your party had to be cancelled, because I called your Mom and Dad to tell them church was cancelled and they told me it was only the 2nd cancellation in a long line! If your kids acknowledge it's your special day and treat you with love and respect, it makes the whole day special! You girls all look so cute in your bows! I might just have to have you make some special ones for all my girls!

Chelsea Johnson said...

That must be fun to have so many birthdays all together! I couldn't believe the snow when I went up to Kamas last weekend! I saw a pic of Sienna at Tasia's house from when she was really little, and it totally didn't even look like her--she has gotten so big! She's still one of the cutest girls I know!