Friday, November 2, 2007

Day out with Mom and Aunt Nick

My little baby Model...
There's my cheeser girl!




Are you serious??? We are going to wait two hours to eat at Cheesecake Factory??













So as long as Kati was high jacking Staci's blog, I thought I would do the same. I'm pretty sure this is the cutest video I have ever seen. I got it on my NEW CAMERA (thanks fam) today at Chilies. Staci, Sienna and I decided to go the the Cheesecake Factory today for lunch. YEAH RIGHT! It's the second day it has been open and it was a 2 HOUR WAIT! We waited for what seemed like ten hours only to discover it had only been thirty minutes. We got bored and said "Peace out!" So off to Chilies! You can't take Sienna anywhere if you want to get anything done. Staci and I went shopping in Park City a couple weeks ago and I took of the job of pushing Sienna in her stroller. Ummm let's just say I didn't walk more than three feet into any store without getting stopped so people could stare and freak out over how cute she is. I didn't get ANY shopping done. I just started claiming her as my own and answering all the questions as if she were my daughter! This was the case today at lunch. I don't think one person walked by without making a comment. Our waitress even sent other waitresses out to see how cute she was. As you can see in this video she was having a really good show off day. I love my baby Sienna!!




3 comments:

Kati said...

very very very cute! So glad you love your camera nick! You got all her cute little tricks on the video! What a sweet beautiful baby! And.....SHE IS MY NIECE!!!! I love her!

Anonymous said...

What a doll! Sounds like you guys had fun.. Mom

Kath said...

Those are the cutest pictures... but how could they not be...she is the cutest!