Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Card Decisions

So, I was going to have my niece Kim design me a Christmas card because I couldn't figure out photo shop... But I was so mad that I couldn't figure it out that I stayed up all night and figured out how to do it... So here are my finished products for the Christmas cards... I want to get an idea of what the favorite one is... I have my favorite but would love to get everyones opinion on which one they like... SO PLEASE... Look and let me know... (Please keep in mind that I taught myself how to do this so they are far from good but with practice they will get better.) The last two are basically the same card but one has a background behind the pictures and the other one doesn't... Thanks for looking and letting me know... I want to get these sent out this week so any help would be great...



11 comments:

Kath said...

These are all darling. I think I like the first two the best...but ANY of them would be adorable. You and Cody are tons alike...that is totally how he figured out Photoshop, too...and he rocks at it. From the looks of it, I would say you rock at it, too. I get too frustrated to try to figure that stuff out...which is why I am so glad that I have you and Cody to figure it out for me :).

Webster Family said...

I think that I like the first one best....they are all so darling. I need to learn how to do that and where you find all of these cute things.

Madysin Leavitt said...

Staci, you are amazing! They all look great. My favorite is #3, but of course they're all cute. I need to come and get some lessons from you.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I like them all, but my favorite in number two! Great job with them!

Kati said...

Okay....after looking and re-looking. Looking and re-looking. I am going to have to go with either #2 or #4.

You are awesome for figuring that out! Great job!
Kati

Billie Sue said...

You cold totally go with any of them and having people oohing and aahing, but I think my vote is #2! I'm so impressed you would figure it out all by yourself! I'm going to have to have a lesson from someone.....?

The Preece Family said...

They are all really great! But my favorite is #1...

You'll have to teach me how to do that! I've never used photoshop before~

Billie Jo said...

Well I really think that we should all just sit right down and you could teach us how to create the cutest Christmas cards ever!!! My vote NO.2 or NO.4!

michelle said...

K- Those are so cute. I love the first and second one. You are pretty handy on the computer. Not me!
About the Gingey House that gav made. We hurried so fast, Well as fast as he would let me help him go. Soph woke up just as I was sweeping up the mess on the floor. Other wise there is no way we would of been able to get that done! Thanks for the comment. I wish I would of seen Katis party sooner, I looked at it the day she was hosting. I would love her to teach me the bow thing. I usually get all of mine at quilted bear.

Brooke said...

Love them all--but my fav' is #1. Good work!

Anonymous said...

Ok Staci, My vote is definitely no. 4. The reason? I love both of those pictures of Sienna, and you and Steve are on it.....

Love ya! The BLOGstalker

P.S. I really love all of them.