Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pheasant Hunting


We went Pheasant hunting in Nephi this past weekend. We went with Uncle Paul, Aunt Ruby and Cameron. The night before the hunt Steve came home with a new camo outfit from Cabelas. He was so excited to see Sienna in it... The weather was so nice and warm that she didn't end up wearing it, but she sure looked cute!!!We had to wake her up at 6:45 to get ready to go... She wasn't to sure she really wanted
to go!!!


She wasn't really liking the pheasant...
We shot about 20 birds all together... 5 pheasants and 15 chuckers... When I went to shoot I forgot how much a shotgun kicks and I almost landed on my butt from the kick!!!


Driving the car...


By the end of the day she was exhausted!!! Shooting birds is pretty hard work!!!

10 comments:

Billie Sue said...

I think it is so cute how her Daddy includes her in on all his excursions. What a good Daddy he is to a darling baby girl!

Kati said...

very very cute...and yes, Steve...I will make Sienna a Cammo bow!

Anonymous said...

What up!

Cute kid.... Long time not talk. Sorry about the invite to the wedding thing..... We kept it pretty much in the family. It was great and we loved it!
Sounds like all is well with you and your fam. Thanks for dropping a line.

T

Natalee Maynes said...

Staci, these pictures are so funny! Sienna is beautiful!! I love that Steve took her hunting. THat is so great.
It's so good that finally be in the blogging world. It's so nice to be able to keep up with friends that I haven't seen in a while. Hopefully we can actually hang out over the holidays. Why are there no pictures with you on your blog????

Kath said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Sienna and Steve-o. Love love love the cammo..

The Gunnerson Family said...

I never knew that a little girl all dressed up in camo could be so cute. I love that Steve takes her with him. What a great daddy. Beautiful tom-boys are fabulous!

Brooke said...

I LOVE the camo--doesn't it crack you up the lengths those dads will go when it involves their babies...and CAMO?? And I love the ladybug pictures--the tutu made a great addition to her costume! SO cute!

Allison said...

I have to say, your kid is definitley one of the cutest I have ever seen. The camo pictures are so cute and I absolutely love the pictures of her in the white hat that you posted.

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure you could stick her in a gunny sack and she would look cute. Tell Steve-0 they actually have pink camo now!

Love Ya! The BLOGstalker

Chelsea Johnson said...

What a cute little camo hunter! What an exiting adventure for her to go on!