Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween 2007

So I haven't found the digital camera yet so I'm a little late posting these...

Future Blogger
Aunt Angie & Lady Bug Sienna
Grandma Barbara & Lady Bug Sienna
Uncle Jeff & Sienna
I love this picture... She loves Uncle Jeff
But I have to say hands down that Uncle Paul is the favorite Uncle... Sienna LOVES him... If he walks into the room she has to go to him... If we take her away from him she just starts crying... SO FUNNY!!! I think it has a little to do with him looking like her daddy!!!

4 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Cute little lady bug! Love it!

Kati said...

Cute costume! Who made that adorable tutu?

I love the first picture...Steve's legs are looking so slim and trim from Post...OOOOH la la! NOT!

Kati

Anonymous said...

Staci, did you guys get a new car yet? Allen and I have been worrying about you guys ever since we read about the accident. Keep us posted because we were so glad you were so lucky!

Staci said...

No new car... We're in the process. We have a guy looking for the one we want. We did rent a car to get us by so we're at least safe...