Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Big Week in The Sargent House...

This was a great week... Our baby girl is walking... I guess not Officially walking, but pretty close... She took 13 steps, we were so proud. She still crawls a lot but also gets up and attempts to walk a few times a day... We are a month away from her first birthday. I didn't think it would affect me as much as it is. I just can't believe we have had her for a year... CRAZY!!! I also got the pictures back from Grandpa Seth's Birthday Party... We had so much fun (if you erase the part about wrecking my new car)

Grandpa & Chocolate Face Girl

Nickle, Daddy, Mom and Baby Bienna
Nana & Grandpa

Sienna LOVED the chocolate cake...
She is always sitting on something.
After I got out of the shower I came downstairs to find her sitting in her toy basket...
She really likes baskets!


Yes, I know she looks a little White Trash in her diaper, but this is the official first step picture!!!

7 comments:

Kath said...

We are going to have to hire Sienna to teach Brookie how to walk. Brookie has been standing sturdy as a little rock since just before she turned 10 months...but, here we are at a year, and still no walkin'. She could care less...because she can HAUL with her crawling skills. So, maybe Sienna can be her inspiration.

Tasia said...

She looks so big in the picture where she is walking. I can't believe her birthday is just over a month away.

Tasia said...

She looks so big in the picture where she is walking. I can't believe her birthday is just over a month away.

michelle said...

Okay that is so funny . I just did a post and am catching up on everyone. And lets just say Seinna and Soph are right there together. That is so great , and also tearing me up at the moment. I am such a freak , I already made Sophs invites for the big #1 event.
ps. your grandad is So cute he looks like a fun guy!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Man, I miss three weeks on the blog and Sienna starts to walk. I guess you can't blink and your little girls grows up on you. I feel the same way. I can't believe that I am having another because I feel like Noah is my little baby, but he is 2 1/2 now and not a baby anymore!

Tahnie said...

Staci!! How the heck are ya!? I just saw your comment. Feel free to blog stalk all you want. You seriously have the cutest little girl! I love her name as well. How did you come up with it?
Tahnie

Webster Family said...

I would love the 12 ct bows! Can you get them for me or would it be better for me to order them off the website? I looked quickly, it says that you can pick your own colors, but i didn't what to choose from.. Let me know and thanks for telling me! Candace