Tuesday, January 8, 2008

~Happy Birthday Daddy~

Happy Birthday Dad... Today is my dads birthday... I can't tell you how much I love this man. He is truly the BEST FATHER in the ENTIRE world!!! I know everyone says that, but mine really is. I have never met a man more loving or more giving. Why I got so lucky to have him as my father is beyond me.

This man never missed anything that I EVER participated in... He sat through every dance recital, choir performance, game I was cheering at, Church program, and anything else that I participated in. I have so many great memories with him, the most recent one that I loved was when we went to Lava Hot Springs last April... I had so much fun driving up in the car with you and my two sisters... Singing and throwing blankets out of the window was the best... The late night runs to the gas station for treats and those stupid brown Necos was so much fun... I hope to do it again REALLY SOON!!! Maybe like next week? How you survived with a house full of girls is BEYOND me...

I'm so glad that my baby WORSHIPS him. Every time she sees him her little face completely lights up and she gets a big grin on her face... We are working on her saying "Bampa". I wanted her to be able to say his name by his birthday, we have worked on it several times a day, but every time we try she just looks at me and grins. Daddy, I hope you have a great day and I can't wait for your party tonight. Thanks for being my dad. You are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it amazing to think that these beautiful kids would not be here without you???

5 comments:

Kati said...

Love that picture of dad and Sienna! He loves that baby so much! So very very cute!
Kati

The Richards family said...

Those are some really great things about your dad!! I remember when you two moved up here so you could cheer. I always thought that was a awsome thing your dad did for you! You really do have a awsome dad and great family, I love how you are all so close.

Kath said...

So I am sick about your car! Your dad told me about it today. That it horrible! If you need an attorney, I know one :). Darn the stupid dude who doesn't pay attention!

Amy said...

First of all, happy birthday to your dad. Second, your blog is really cute I don't know if I told you that. Also, growing your leg hairs out can be fun and easy, wearing nylons to bed helps in those first few painful weeks (LOL). Lastly, tell your sis that nursing is a great job to have and still be a mom for several reasons. Plus you can work in so many different areas. Tell her to check out my new grad blog to hear a little of what goes on etc...

Natalee Maynes said...

So cute about your dad. I love it. Makes me miss my dad a lot! I'm so sad that Viv won't get to love him like Sienna does your dad--he was the best grandpa. Your dad always reminds me a lot of him. They are both really warm, generous, happy, and wonderful. Don't ever take a single day with him for granted and make him go to the doctor for regular check-ups even if he doesn't want to. Loved this post.