Monday, January 21, 2008

Birthday Photo's

I took Sienna to get her pictures taken for her 1st birthday party invitations... We went to the Springville Art Museum and my very talented sister Kati took the pictures. They turned out so well that I can't pick my favorite. I am planning on putting 4 pictures on the invitation... Any suggestions?











These are my favorite candid shots... Haleigh was walking so Sienna grabbed onto her sweatshirt and went a long with her. I don't think Haleigh was very happy about that.


Blowing Kisses


These two will be the best of friends. At least Haleigh acknowledges her presence.

Cute Valentine Bow Aunt Kati made... You can purchase one HERE

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorites are photos three and four from the beginning. Sorry if I have butted in Candace's mom here. Your family is adorable.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

My favorites are the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and the one where she is sitting down in the blue sweater and you can see her cute little boots really well. so cute!

Kath said...

Those are awesome pictures! My favorite one is the close up of here face with the cutest smile ever! Let us know the info on the b-day party...maybe the kids and I can venture that way. Brookie needs to see Sienna.

Kath said...

BTW you should totally put four pictures on her invite...maybe even more cause they are all so good.

The Preece Family said...

My favorites are 5,6,7. SO ADORABLE! Seriously - is she a baby model?? She needs to be.

Oh - and you made that comment about new Christmas photos on my blog as I was in the middle of a new post just on that very topic! :) I know, I've been MIA for a month. It's been getting old to me too. Without a computer for a month, there are no pics to post! :) Check back now - you'll see some updates (keep in mind, I'm only halfway done)...

michelle said...

Staci those pictures are adorable. She is such a doll! I love the dress.. where did you get it? I am getting excited for sophs b- day party. It is so cute to see the two cousins together. When is Halleigh's b-day?

Chelsea Johnson said...

How do you honestly expect us to pick? She's too cute, but I really like the blowing kisses one and the one right after! Congrats to Sienna on walking--thats so exciting! And I cannot believe she weighs that little!

Hilary said...

I love Sienna's baby Uggs. awesome.