Friday, January 4, 2008

Snow Fun

My sleeping princess... She sneaks her hands out of the swaddle... It's so dang cute. I wish we could break the swaddling habit... I've tried, I swear... She just has to be swaddled to go to sleep...
Sienna was SO TIRED... She didn't like the snow party... Shortly after this picture was taken she went down for a 3 hour nap... Christmas wore her out.

Let's just say the two babies were not very happy about being put in the tube...
Another Screaming Shot
Uncle Steve & Brookie
Uncle Steve, Porter & Ryan... I love how Ryan is trying to eat snowflakes...
Haleigh & Nana
Kathryn & Brooklyn
Mat helping Jackson Drive
Best Cousins, Jackson & Savana
Nana & Haleigh
Grandpa Tingey, Smashing the Snow down for Tubing...
Cody & Porter
Brookie on the Sled

Sienna helped us take down Christmas. We put the cranberries around her waist and she crawled... It came right off... Cheap Labor Right???

6 comments:

Kati said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love them all!!!!
Kati

Kath said...

Love the pictures! You are quite the photographer! I am totally stealing these pictures off of your site...they are so cute!

Holmes Family said...

Hey Staci,

We came to Utah just before Christmas and found out we just missed you guys the day we went to see Seth and Sue. Chris and I really wanted to see you guys while we were up there, but it didn't happen. Congrats on your gorgeous baby girl, Sienna! It's about time, right?! It's awesome!
Your brother Chris is moving up fast in his job. We have moved once again. Now we're in New Mexico. We got here the day after Christmas. Tell Steve hello from us. Take care, Jess.

Tasia said...

How fun. I love the camo snow suit. Jer saw the picture and wondered why Emma couldn't have had that one. If she had eyelashes that looked like Sienna maybe she could have pulled it off without looking like a boy, but the earrings and the eyelashes make Sienna look like a princess even in camo.

michelle said...

Staci So fun! WE had our family sleding party but soph wasn't able to come cuz of being sick. looks like fun! How come your not being flung aroung on the tube? I love how it snowed. Okay I saw the copyright thing at the bottom and you kinda freaked me out. Don't tell me someone stole some pictures. Do you care if I put that on my blog . I am a freak about strangers blarring in on my family!!!

Brooke said...

Love the pictures! And guess what...Britton has the SAME camo get-up. Imagine that!!! Anyway...too bad snow isn't a little bit more fun for the young ones.