Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2.20.2012

We have a crawler... It's more like a push up lunge forward, but she's getting places!

Things to remember:
Little man had a tumor removed 2.3.2012
He has been in a cast for 3 weeks.
On 2.19.212 he decided to try and walk on it. His leg is slightly bent and it looks so uncomfortable. Up until this point he slides on his bum. As he was walking he said "mom, watch me I walking, quickly followed by watch me, I dancing." he really is a terrible dancer . He does this yoga move where he does downward dog and lifts one leg up.
He has been obsessed with monster trucks lately. He gets on you tube and goes from one video to the next.
His favorite things to say is binky, milky, mater... Over and over again.
He is super loving and affectionate, especially since the leg ordeal. He will come up to you and say "I hold you."

No comments: