Tuesday, December 4, 2012

9.24.2012

I was snuggling with my little man all nuzzled up under his little neck. The smell of him makes my heart so happy and I told him he was just so delicious I wanted to eat him. He cocked his head like he does and scrunched his little nose like he always does and said "mom, me not a doughnut...." very true little man, you are not a doughnut but even more delicious!

Sienna is learning about Native Americans in kindergarten. We were getting her show and teach ready and I told her that granny (Steve's mom) is actually part Indian. She asked me "well, what does that mean? That she raised daddy like a little Indian boy?"

Things got pretty crazy when Grandpa Jack had his stroke. The day he came home from the hospital we were just running all over the place, plus still running the office. Sienna has dance on Wednesdays that goes from 4:30-7. I was so tired and decided to come home instead of staying at the office and waiting for her like I usually do. (it's right next door) My dad was just leaving salt lake so i asked him if he would stop and pick sienna up from dance on his way home. At about 7:25 I started to get worried because Sienna had not come home yet. Finally after not answering his cell phone grandpa finally answered his house line. When I asked where sienna was he told me he had forgot to pick her up. So I go racing to the studio and pull up to a black studio. All sorts of thought went through my mind. But her dance teacher quickly pulled up and told me she had taken her to her house while trying to call me. When I got to where she was she just burst into tears. "how could grandpa forget abut me again?" unfortunately for grandpa he had "lost" sienna at home depot abut a year prior to this and clearly she has still not let that one go. Sadly the next day the bus went flying past our house and quickly slammed on his breaks seeing that I was waving my arms like a crazy person. In the bus drivers defense sienna does not ride the bus home much because of the office schedule. She comes running off the bus bawling "why is everyone forgetting about me lately?" I can guarantee the bus driver will not forget again!

Sadie is getting so funny and has so much personality! She has just recently learned how to climb onto the kitchen chairs which then turns into climbing on the table. She really feels like hot stuff being up there so she starts dancing immediately and puts her little hands above her head and turns in circles. She doesn't have the best balance so it usually ends with a crash or with mama catching her as she falls off. She also has quite the temper. I really think she has rage issues and she usually has a bruise on her forehead where she throws her head down on the floor whenever she doesn't get what she wants.

No comments: