Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4.6.2012

Today Steve got home from work and noticed that Seth's hair had been cut...
Great mom moment realizing I haven't noticed it...
I started to ask and find out the situation and asked Sienna if she had seen little man cut his hair. She responded with yes. I asked her if she knew where the scissors were and she quickly ran and got them. I keep most scissors hidden for this very reason. I have repeated often that we do not cut hair only mee-mah or someone at the salon cuts hair. Later on, when the kids were in the tub I started thinking about the situation. I asked little man if he had cut his hair... His response "yep" I asked why and he said "cause" I then looked at Sienna who had guilty written all over her face. I had just taken her earlier in the day to get her hair cut and thought it was a little fishy that little man decided to cut his hair the exact same day. I turned to sienna and asked her if she was sure little man cut his hair and not her. She quickly kicked in to drama queen mode and started caring. " I cut it, I just wanted to make it look good." in her defense I have been saying daily that I needed to get little mans hair cut because it looked horrible. I asked her if she had been to school to learn how to cut hair but she just said "no, I just know how to do it better." I was pretty much dying. First of all it actually did look better then it originally looked and 2nd she was just so determined she could do it. After our long conversation about the dangers of scissors, the repeated times I told her she was not to cut anyone's hair ect. I asked her what the appropriate punishment should be for not only cutting her brothers hair, but lying to me. She went on and on about how she didn't know and finally came to the conclusion that she shouldn't get stickers on her chore chart... Sorry sweetie I'm pretty sure that cutting our brothers hair was Not on the chore chart...

No comments: