Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4.16.2012

Lately Grandpa Seth has been giving me crap about allowing the kids to play outside without a coat on. He would often tell me that I was a "Francis Mother" and that his mom always said only Francis mothers would allow their kids to play outside in the springtime without a coat on. We went to lava this weekend and sienna was sitting on the couch playing nicki's I touch. I walked in the door and my mom said something to me and all of a sudden you hear sienna say "don't call my mom a Francis mother, she hates it when you call her a Francis mother." My dad was dying. Apparently I get a little worked up when called that.Later on Seth woke up in the middle of the night and my mom heard him and went and got him and put him in bed with my dad and her. After a few minutes laying there Seth would say " bampa" "sleeping?" then a train would go by and he would sit up and say "train? Loud...." Grandpa was not impressed with his middle of the night visitor.

No comments: