Tuesday, December 4, 2012

8.8.2012

Sadie @ 13 months:
Nickname: Little Bird
Wears a size 3 diaper.
Still fits in all 3-6 month clothes
Loves food. Eats a full hamburger patty and 2 hot dogs in one sitting (disgusting)
If there is food around she needs it.
Has quite the the temper that I am pretty sure is going to rival her sisters.
She throws her head on the floor repeatedly when she doesn't get what she wants.
Loves baby dolls
Tolerates her brother
Says dad the minute we start walking down the stairs
Starts yelling hi when Steve gets home from work.
Is still pretty snugly

Seth @ 2 1/2
Still is obsessed with everything gogos
Loves monster trucks
Still loves mater
Sleeps pretty well.
Is doing awesome potty training
I would say he's 98% day time trained
Still loves to pee outside
Tells me that everything is "to far away" whenever we leave the house.
Still is 100% binky and milky dependent
Sings so horribly. Favorite songs are "life is a highway" and "itsy Bitsy spider"
Has started tormenting his sister.
His new thing is he hates everything.

Sienna at 5 1/2
Cracks me up daily
Has super big ears. I now have to sensor everything we say.
My mom and I got in a minor fight and I told sienna that I wasn't going to her house because I was on time out. A couple of days later after visiting mee-mah she informed me that mee-mah did not put me on time out, I put myself there.
Loves all things princess and loves her American girl doll ivy
Has started playing the violin
Loved dance this summer
Is so excited to start kindergarten
Sings all the time
Loves the show winxs club

No comments: