Tuesday, December 4, 2012

9.11.2012

Here are my thoughts on my week... (it's only Tuesday)
- I have the most amazing men in my life!
- jack has been apart of almost half of my life.
- my heart is broken.
- its heart wrenching seeing him process everything that has happened.
- my heart nearly melted when he told me that he had been praying for me to walk through the door all day.
- on his way to the hospital sienna asked him where he was going. When he told her the hospital she informed him that they were going to give him shots there and they were going to hurt. He told her he knew and he would be ok. She quickly informed him that she would come and take them for him.
- when I told little man that grandpa had to go to the hospital he asked me if it was because "his yeg hurt" after I said no not his leg, he then asked if he had to get his teeth fixed.

No comments: