Tuesday, December 4, 2012

8.22.2012

Thoughts on the eve of sending my baby girl to kindergarten....
I always have said I will never be the momma crying when I send sienna to kindergarten. She is just one of those kids who thrive in social atmospheres. She gets bored with me and bored at home and needs to get out and be with other kids. I have been counting down the hours to sienna going to kindergarten. But as I left her orientation tonight I cried all the way home. She has insisted on riding the bus to school in spite of me trying to convince her to let me take her. She finally caved tonight and told me I could follow the bus to school as long as I "don't bother or distract her". She has repeatedly told Seth that she is starting school but will come home to him every afternoon. I just can't believe that we are starting the whole school thing. I just want so much for her. I want her to be the nice girl. I don't want anyone to be mean to her or tease her. I want her to be nice to everyone no matter what... I am so scared for her. And to be honest I am petrified at all the germs she is going to come in contact with... Steve gave her a blessing tonight and she sat there so big listening to her daddy's words. After she got done she was a little teary. When I asked her if she was crying she told me " no her eyes were just burning." seriously? Wen did she get so big? I will make sure to have sunglasses on tomorrow so I don't " bother or distract her....," ahhhh I am totally freaking out!!!

No comments: