Saturday, September 15, 2007

A few pictures from the state fair

We went to the state fair to watch Nicki sing last week... I took a whole bunch of pictures but I haven't got them developed yet... So here are two that I took with my phone... Nicki did a great job singing and we were very proud of her... It was late but a lot of people came to watch...
Then we went back down yesterday to watch Grandpa Seth in the Utah's Own down home cook off on Channel two news... He did such a great job getting the Utah's Own food court put together and we loved spending the day with him... He was such a cute grandpa showing Sienna off to everyone. And thanks to Kati & Nana for canning peaches for Sienna.

8 comments:

Kati said...

you have her bow on upside down....

Kati said...

I can't make any more comments on this blog.

Anonymous said...

I actually noticed that right after taking the picture and turned it around

The Gunnerson Family said...

Staci, how is my favorite little flyer? Your blog site is great. I love to see all that is going on in you life. I hope you are happy, everything seems likes it is great. I am listening to Nikki's song right now, great! Thanks for adding the songs to your site.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for the comments on my blog--I really enjoy them!

Billie Sue said...

Whether the bow is upside down or not -- that is one cute baby!!!

Kati said...

okay....as long as you noticed the bow upside down, all is forgiven! It is true...upside down or not, she is one cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

Staci, You should be ashamed of yourself for purring that bow on upside down. What kind of mother are you. This child will probably need therapy for that! I am toally kidding I didn't notice that I was too busy thinking how cute she was. I love having girls and girls with bows on are about the cutest thing EVER!!!