Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random Shots

So I have to do a couple posts at one time because I get my film developed and get all excited to post all the pictures... I do have a digital camera but I hate using it so sorry Kati, I'm not ready to go digital yet...
Steve-O, Cameron ,Uncle Paul, Sienna & Alyssa. We got new couches two weeks ago and needed Paul to come help move the new ones in and take the old ones out. This picture of Cameron looks so much like Steve it freaks me out a little bit.
These are Sienna's Best Friends... Mercedes, Marie, & Jack... The two girls mom is in the Primary Presidency with me. Any time they see Sienna and I sitting out from they come running to play with her. Yesterday I was sitting outside and Marie came over and wanted to know where Steve was... I guess he's a little more fun then I am.
Steve took this picture because she does this all the time... Leans back and looks up at us. So cute.
I caught Sienna asleep with daddy when I got home from church one day... Steve get's a little pass from church right now because Sienna doesn't really cooperate and Steve just ends up walking the halls with her.


I came down stairs and found Sienna leaning over eating this pole... She is such a mess.
I really thought she was trying to escape the swing.
My favorite thing besides Sienna's cute face in this picture, is the bows hanging in the background... Did Aunt Kati spoil her or what?

2 comments:

Billie Sue said...

My goodness! That is a beautiful baby -- with a beautiful mom and a pretty darned good lookin' Dad as well. How blessed she is to have been able to come to your home to be loved and taught!

Tasia said...

I can't believe how much hair she is getting. We need to get together soon!