Monday, September 24, 2007

My Little Grouch!!!

These last two weeks have defiantly been a pretty difficult two weeks, if I may say so myself... Sienna was diagnosed with another Ear infection and after the first round of antibiotics did nothing we started another one on Friday only to have no results with that one as well... She has been a little grouch, which I don't blame her and today has been the worst of all... After screaming all morning, and when I say screaming I'm not just talking about crying, I'm talkin full blown screaming, she finally gave in and fell asleep... To make matters worse, I have to have a medical procedure done tomorrow that will prevent me from nursing her for 24 hours... This is going to be FUN!!! Let me just ask for a lot of prayers that she will make it through without permanent damage... Daddy's in for a LONG LONG NIGHT tomorrow night!!!

Yep, She's still in her "straight jacket"

8 comments:

Kati said...

ahhhhhhhhhh....she is still so cute even as a grouch. Poor little baby. I think you better just get those tubes put in... or it is sure to be a long winter of ear infections.

Anonymous said...

Honey everything will be alright... I know it's harder on mama than baby when she cries. Tomorrow will go OK.... We are all there for you... Everything is going to be fine. Love you Mama Sue

Billie Sue said...

Ohhh...the memories of ear infections. I think Olivia was my worst, but those were the days prior to tubes. Giselle had to have tubes, but she wasn't grouchie--in fact, her ear drum ruptured and I would never have known, except for the leakage from the ear. Your mom is right..everything will work out even though it might be difficult on both of you, but there will be a tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Staci,
I have had two children that had multiple ear infections and actually double ear infections. NO FUN! I too would suggest tubes. If you can get your pediatrican to go for it. I fought them with Tess for two years!!! That baby should never have to cry she is just to darn cute!!!

Kath said...

Sad! For both you and Sienna!

Callister said...

Oh so sad! It makes me so sad when little babies cry! Especially yours...she's too pretty to be hurty or sad.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Poor little girl! Do whatever it takes so she never has to cry again! Hope everything went will with your procedure!

The Gunnerson Family said...

You would never believe that such a beautiful baby could be such a grouch! I hope that you both get better soon.