Monday, October 1, 2007

Sienna-Bienna's new baby doll.

Sienna went to her cousin Emma's first birthday party last Sunday and Emma got a new baby doll which Sienna loved... It was so funny. She would see the doll and just get a big smile on her face. It was cracking me up. So Kati and I went and bought Sienna a new doll... She loves the thing. It is so funny that she already loves baby dolls. We pretend to feed her doll her food and she just busts up laughing. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen. She looks a little grumpy in this picture but it's only because she STILL has ear infections and we are now on our 3rd round of antibiotics...
We spent Friday with Aunt Kati and Aunt Nicki at the scrapbooking convention in Salt Lake. I have some cute pictures of Sienna and Haleigh crashed out in their strollers but I haven't got them developed yet. We then went shopping to find the outfits the kids are going to wear for the Christmas pictures. Every year we get all of the kids together for pictures and that is the gift we give the grandparents. I am just excited that I actually have a kid to participate this year. Sienna found this hat and she wasn't to sure about it. But she did look pretty cute in it. I also had really cute pictures from Emma's birthday party but the C.D. was blank when I put it in the computer... I guess it really is time to go digital.

7 comments:

Kati said...

"I guess it really is time to go digital."

YA THINK?????

Oh I love ya sis!

Now....let's go shopping for a new camera for you.

I love that picture of her with Aunt Chey. Aunt Chey is the best Gymboree hookup ever. But I love her for more than that reason.

And....Sienna really DOES love that doll! I couldn't believe how her little face lit up when we showed it to her in the store. I have NEVER seen a baby that age so excited for a baby doll! She fell asleep in my car holding it. Cutest thing EVER! Oh....I love that little face!

Tasia said...

It is good that someone loves the dolls. Emma isn't quite sure about them yet. Oh ya, we got her first tooth yesterday. One year and one week old..

Chelsea Johnson said...

Oh I loved baby dolls so much--probably for a little too long, but oh well--start her early! I really didn't know people still got their pictures "developed!" Strange! Hope she gets feeling better soon! I, too, am excited to have a baby and have cousin pictures! I've been thinking a lot about how exciting and cute they will be!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that she already loves baby dolls. Soooo sweet. I really do think you should invest in a digital camera. That seems like something you would have had right away since you are so talented with scrap booking etc. What is the deal?

Kath said...

I love her! And can I just tell you how glad I am that you guys found the Christmas outfits??? You rock! Sienna looks so cute with her dolly...pretty soon she and Brookie will be pushing around little dolly strollers together - walking! Scary thought that they are getting so big so fast!

Billie Sue said...

I love the baby doll story! I think Billie Jo's little Tess was just like that. We have a picture of her about that age sitting on my bottom stair in the entry hugging the doll over her shoulder. It is so cute. She is still very loving like that--very cute with little Mia, even though she has a difficult time trying to "baby" Mia in the direction she would like her to go. Sienna never ceases to amaze me at how darn, stinkin' cute she is! What a dollie herself! BEAUTIFUL!
(Fun to see Chey as well.)

slymer said...

Hey Kath is right, she is DARLING. This is Jaime, Kath's friend (we went to the pumpkin patch in Oregon once) anyway, Ellie used to get a ton of ear infections when she was under a year- luckily she seems to have outgrown them- although they DO put her straight on Augmentin now... but I wouldn't be surprised if Sienna outgrows hers as well.. Good luck!