Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun

On Saturday Steve woke up and told me he was taking us to the Pumpkin Patch, lunch and car shopping... I really wanted to take Sienna to the pumpkin patch, not a fake pumpkin patch but a real one. We always did this in Oregon and I wanted to continue with the tradition. We had to drive to Springville and met Nana & Grandpa there. Sienna loved it but wasn't sure about the lady bug costume... We also went and drove new cars... Anyone who knows us, knows that we have drove the same two vehicles since we got married. I just have a hard time wanting to buy a new car... I just hate having a car payment... But the civic has died TWICE in the last month so we figured after 200,000 miles it was time to look for a new car. We're still trying to decide which one we want, but I really want the Ford Edge... Hopefully we'll get a new car within the next month...

I love this picture of Nana looking at Sienna smiling...
She was so happy, up until we put the costume on.
She was eating the corn stalks... YUM!!!
Grumpy Lady Bug... Her cheeks look so chubby here... For the real costume I am painting her little nose black and she will have a tutu on as well...

7 comments:

Billie Sue said...

What a cute little ladybug -- watch out or Patrice will want to pinch those little cheeks! I loved seeing Nana looking like I always remember her looking -- happy, little pretty lady! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love that lady bug. (And yes, I do want to pinch those cheeks!) Adorable. I love pumpkin patch pictures! But you have to have kids or you look pretty ridiculous posing around the pumpkins.

The Preece Family said...

I love those pictures. What a cute Halloween costume too! And it looks like Sienna's getting some new teeth! :)

michelle said...

stac- I am dying right now, we traded in my corolla for a mercury mounteeir. The ford edge are nice too . we were looking for something with third row seating. I wish we could afford the Armada's I love those. Anyway and Sienna's costume is soooo cute!!! But I am totally laughing because Sophia is a ladybug too. We gotta get together....She is a doll....Happy Halloween!!!

Billie Jo said...

Well it must be the year for the ladybug's because that is what Mia is for Halloween although she loves that costume and has been wearing it an carrying it around the house for over a week. Car shopping...YUCK! I like my Durango but it is a gas hog!!! Thanks for always commenting on my blog. I love knowing that you care and read my stuff! Happy Halloween!!!

Allison said...

I love these pictures. Sienna is the cutest ladybug I've ever seen!

Chelsea Johnson said...

So cute! Jack has the same shirt! I don't know how well he is going to like the hot dog costume either, I guess we will see today. Yes, Tess does look just like Allen! But so does Noah--I guess those McNeil genes are pretty tough!