Monday, October 29, 2007

The Fish That Didn't Get Away...

Sunday was a very eventful day. We had a birthday party at my parents house for Nicki and my dad and Steve went fishing. They had been trying to go all week because dad said the river looked amazing... After only fishing for about 45 minutes, they caught quite a few Big Browns... But this one was by far the biggest... It was so cute to see my dad and Steve so excited. They both had huge grins as they showed off the fish. The don't normally keep the fish but had to keep this one because they said Cody would never believe them if they didn't. Steve is going to have it mounted to show off in our house!!! (I am so excited about that...) The fish looks huge next to Sienna... They felt pretty bad that Cody missed out on the fun and that Mat forgot his pole. Maybe next time Cody will take the advice to come now... This is the 2nd time he missed out on awesome fishing.
Grandpa Seth, Sienna & Steve... Sienna didn't know what to think of the slimy thing.
Grandpa Tingey wanted to get a picture with the fish...
Taller then Sienna, and she's actually pretty tall for her age.


We had to measure it...
Look at the grins...
So Proud...
Steve kept telling Paul how huge it was... It is just hard to tell in this picture. That's why he wanted it next to Sienna.
This is my favorite picture of the bunch... It still makes me smile seeing these huge grins on their faces.

1 comment:

michelle said...

okay is that up strawberry? I won't show my Cody that fish he would die, (loves to fish). Way to go steve!!! I must say that is a nice one......