Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Nickle-Pickle....


Happy Birthday to Nicki... The big 21!!!! She's LEGAL!!!! I asked Nicki if she was going to go buy beer and she just laughed at me. That's what I did when I turned 21... I didn't drink the stuff I just wanted to buy it because I could.


I really can't believe that Nickle is 21! She still seems so little to me. Nicki and I have always been really close. We were pretty much the only ones home from the age of 13 because Cody and Kati were already graduated and out of the house. I feel like I kind of raised Nicki. I would get her up in the morning, do her hair and make sure she was on the bus.


I have so many great memories with that girl... And I'm sure we have so many more to make!!! We love you Nick and Hope you have a GREAT Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Well since Nicki doesn't have her own blog I will just wish her a happy birthday on your blog. I have the same birthday and I think that there are so many good people who share this birthday!!!

Billie Sue said...

Happy birthday, dear Nicki, happy birthday to you! All my girls who share the same birthday are so dear to me--including you Nik! You've always been one of our favorites and always will be. We love ya -- hope your day was special! I saw that little green Jetta driving in your Mom and Dad's driveway today and knew you coming home to celebrate adulthood! Love ya!

Kath said...

Love ya, Nick! You are the best and we are so glad we have you!