Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I found My House!


So I have been trying to find the house that I want for years... And FINALLY I found it... Now keep in mind it will be a smaller version of this but this is the main idea... (Let's just give a big thank you that I married into a logging family and inherited a little property overlooking Woodland from my daddy...) I 'm really trying to talk Steve into building but he's just not going for it... When he graduated he told me that we could build a house in 5 years... Now every time I ask him he keeps telling me 5 years... What I don't understand is that we have now been out of school for 2 years so technically we should be able to build in 3 years, right???? He's such a brat!

P.S. Daddy... Why don't you ever leave comments???? The McNeil dad leaves comments so you should too!!! HE HE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you and Steve should get right on that house building project because is he wants you to be happy I think that house would do the trick!!! Oh don't feel bad I see my own sister-in-law comments on your blog and not on mine!! (Yes you Patrice)

The Gunnerson Family said...

Staci, it is good to have goals for your future. Rick and I also have our house all picked out, and everytime we are in Utah we visit the property where someday we will build it. All we need now is a job in Utah and lots and lots of money! Anyone know where we can get that?

Giselle Rasheta said...

Wow, that house is awesome, Staci! Keep on him...Steve seems like a pretty nice guy, and if he's anything like my husband, you'll get your way soon enough.