Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tomorrow is The Day!!!

Tomorrow is the big surgery day!!!! Thank Heavens... This little girl has been so GRUMPY!!! I keep wondering where my sweet baby Sienna went. So all I can say is thank heavens for ENT doctors...This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Sienna... Look at her checking her Aunt Nicki out. She gives me that look quite frequently but I have never captured it before...

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Sienna... She's just checking Aunt Nicki out, giving her the "Sienna Look". She does this to me ALL THE TIME i've just never captured it before!

I swear Sienna is a bat... She just loves to be upside down...

CRAZY HAIR
I am constantly amazed at the love I feel for my husband when I see him with his daughter. He worships that baby girl and I am so lucky that he loves her as much as I do... He walks in the door and Sienna lights up and she gets so excited. It's funny, in some pictures she looks like me and in other pictures she is so Steve... Especially when she makes her mad face... That's when she looks the most like her daddy!

5 comments:

Billie Sue said...

I agree...I can't ever tell who she looks like -- but no matter who it is, she is adorable!!!

Kati said...

when she pushes her eyebrows together....SHE IS SOOOOOO STEVE!

Then...when she is wearing hats...she is ALL YOU!

She is truly adorable!!!!

Good Luck tomorrow!

Love you Bienna Baby!

Kath said...

I hope she does so well in surgery! We love her and I'm sure it will go perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Mee-mah and Bampa are praying for all 3 of you. Everything will OK. We love you and know that tubes are the right thing. It's a family thing and I think she got it from our side since all of you guys had tubes and problems. We can't blame the Sargents for this.. call me every minute ... If you need me I'll be there... I can come in the morning or I'm done with class at 4:00... Good Luck.... I can't believe she is so close to crawling or whatever that push up crawl is called. She's STRONG....

The Preece Family said...

Good luck on the surgery...I hope it all goes well for you.