Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Best Day Ever....

So, the best thing EVER is Happening in UTAH!!!! Let me just say that I have prayed for this to happen for the past 3 years.... So what is this great thing????



THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY IS COMING TO MURRAY!!!!



Yeah, I have already consulted with Tasia and we are planning on being there the day it opens... I don't even know why I love this place so much but I do... And while I'm on the subject of Tasia, I was shopping at Ralphlauren.com today purchasing Sienna's Christmas shoes and I came across this picture of a baby model that looks A LOT like her baby girl Emma... Tell me what you think...

This is the real Emma with her daddy.... (sorry Tasia, I stole the picture off your blog.)
This is the Model Emma... So, of course the real Emma is cuter... But don't they look quite a bit a like??? Ralph Lauren... Here she comes-

2 comments:

The Preece Family said...

She totally looks like the baby model! How ironic. I also think that's great about the Cheesecake Factory news. We always eat at the one downtown and LOVE IT. Now we'll be able to go whenever we visit Utah too!

Kath said...

If you get too impatient while waiting...take a little trip down here to the desert...we have one right down the street! What do you order there? We love the cheesecake but haven't had great luck with finding that "favorite dinner." Ideas???