Friday, October 5, 2007

Scrapin and Blow Pops

So a couple of nights ago I sent Sienna up to bed with daddy... It was about 9:30 and when I got up to the room this is what I walked in on... Steve feeding Sienna a blow pop... It made me laugh so hard, I had to take a picture...
She really loveds the blow pop...

This is after I told Steve that was enough...
Haleigh helping Sienna get a drink...
Don't these two baby girls look so excited to go to the scrapbook convention???

Sienna only made it about 10 mintutes into the convention before crashing...
Haleigh Crashed before Sienna did... My two little sleeping munchkins
Sienna HATE'S her car seat... Living where we live that is not a good thing because you have to drive EVERYWHERE!!!!

8 comments:

Kati said...

ahhhhhh....our little girls are going to be such great friends! They are so cute! Blow pops are my favorite too!

Good Times!!!

Tasia said...

Isn't it always the Dad's who break and give the babies a sugar load before bed? But I am with you, how can you get mad when they look so cute, especially since he was trying to get her to sleep.

Anonymous said...

How could kids sleep at a scrapbook convention...sounds so exciting. And why would you pretend that your child doesn't like her carseat? She seemed like the happiest kid in the world when I met her.

Anonymous said...

Staci, Those are about the sweetest pictures.....they are going to be such great friends. You are so lucky to have sisters to do fun things with. Sienna just gets cuter. I must come to the office.....I need a Sienna fix.

Love ya! The BLOGstalker.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Staci- love the pictures of the blow pop and soda pop. You should just give up on trying to keep Sienna from having things you don't want her to have. Somehow, somewhere she will get them. Let's just say that Luke and Noah have both had more Dr. Pepper in their lives than I have.

Billie Sue said...

Hummm, a couple of comments....First, those two little girls make me cry--they are so darn cute! It is such a special little friendship at such a young age. Good for you two Mommies to provide that opportunity.
And, what an adorable Daddy. It sounds just like something my kids dad would do. Thirdly, yes, Grandpa Earl does provide Pepsi and Honey Buns for the grandkids for breakfast and Dr. Pepper is my choice of treats for all of them! I haven't seen it hurt any of them yet and it isn't something I didn't do with my own kids. I recall one of them saying to the waiter at Arby's, "Hey yady, gimme a Doca Peppa!"

The Preece Family said...

Staci, your little girl is adorable...

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh man those girls are cute! Good luck with the candy and soda pop--as far as I can see from watching my sisters, they'll get their fix somewhere, especially where there are willing Dads, grandparents, and aunts and uncles lurking around. What cuties!