Saturday, September 1, 2007

Sienna being a cheeser


We took Sienna to get her 6 month old pictures... These are not the finished product... We are going to edit them and fix the lighting on some and crop others but I am so happy at my Sister Kati... She did the most amazing job... Of course it made it easy because Sienna was such a cheeser the entire time... I'm not kidding she did not stop smiling once... I just can't pick my favorite and these are just a few... We took 250 shots... I'm going to have to go through them one by one and figure out which ones I want printed... I just wanted to post some on the blog... And let me just give Kati a shout out for also making all of her matching bows and the TuTu... And also for being a very cheap photogropher... She's the best!!! Love ya Kate, nobody would be able to capture my daughter this way if it was just some random photogropher in a studio

I love the way my hubby looks at her like she is the best thing ever!!! I fell in love with him all over again the minute he started crying when she was born!
Cousin Haleigh Pushing Sienna.
Another picture of him admiring his baby girl!

Getting ready to go down the slide...

She loved the TuTu Aunt Kati Made... She just kept trying to eat it.

This for sure it one of my favorites... I see her do this with so many things... That serious look.


This is the first time I had set her down in the grass...

She then tried to eat the grass
And Kept eating...





I just love those eyes...
My baby cheeser.... This is one of my favorites...
Maybe this is my favorite...
Starting to love the grass...










9 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

She is beautiful! I hear that grass is really good for you, so I wouldn't worry too much about that...great pictures, too!

Billie Sue said...

Staci - This is actually Allen and Patrice. We would leave more comments if your blog allowed "anonymous" postings (I think there is a setting to change). Anyway, that baby is so adorable. We loved the pictures of her eating the grass.

Tasia said...

Stac...What a cutie. I couldn't pick a favorite, I loved them all. Katie did a great job.

Staci said...

Hey Patrice... Hopefully you get this. I will also leave it on McNeils. I finally changed the setting so you can post... Thanks for your cute comments. I still really think you should get a blog... It's so much fun checking everyones out...

The Preece Family said...

What a gorgeous baby you have!!! I can't choose a favorite either. Have you ever considered getting her into baby modeling?? :) DARLING pics! Your sis is a great photographer!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Those are wonderful pictures--she is so adorable! I'll bet its so much fun to dress your little girl up in those cute outfits!!

Anonymous said...

Staci,
Sienna is seriously the cutest baby!!! I think that I have cute kids but she is a doll. Did Kati take those picture and did she make the hair bows? You guys are so talented. I love blogging, it is my little outlet to the world. I think that you should have a dozen kids if they are all cute as Sienna.

The Richards family said...

I love the pictures, I know that Kati is a good photographer because I have seen her blog, but Sienna is so photogenic too!! Good luck choosing favorites, you might have to have a wall of 6 month pictures.

Kath said...

How do I land one of these pics to put in my house?