Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Utah State Fair

So we spent two days at the fair this year... Grandpa Seth put together the big Utah's Own Food Court and then Nicki sang with her band... We of course had to go and support both of them... And it didn't hurt that we got free tickets from Grandpa. It was so fun and brought back so many childhood memories... Nicki did amazing! She really rocked out this year... Sienna was a little hesitant when we first got there because there were so many people and so many things going on, but she really warmed up to everything and had a great time. Can't wait until next year! But then again I'll be chasing a toddler at that point so maybe I can wait...

Nicki and I
Riding the Tractor.
After about 4 hours of the fair. This is how it ended...
We're so proud of Grandpa and his Utah's Own food court.
Grandpa showed her off to Everyone he knew.
Sienna wasn't to sure about the cow... She kept checking it out.
This dog looking thing was at the fair and when I saw it I told Jackson & Ryan to go get in a picture with it... Of course Ryan, the no fear boy, was all over it but Jackson was not going to get close to it. So her Ryan is be-friending the scary looking dog...
Nicki did such an amazing job singing... They sang a one hour set
Over to the left of Nicki there were like 8 cops standing there listening to her sing. Her drummer is a Salt Lake City Cop.
Haleigh fell off a chair and her teeth went through her lip... This is how huge it got within two minutes.
On our way to the fair. This is the look I get from the drivers seat of the car. She loves to look up at us while we're driving and talk and sing. Her favorite song is "The Wizard and I" from Wicked.

Meemah took Sienna to the Little Hands on the Farm Exhibit.
Here she is modeling her cute apron.
Sitting in the onion Patch...

Until next Year...

5 comments:

Billie Sue said...

What wonderful memories and good grandparents to share the time with you all!

Anonymous said...

Staci, this is one of our favorite things to check out your blog and look at your sweet baby! We especially love the pictures of her looking over the top of her car seat and leaning back to see you. We are so jealous that you guys have so many fun things to do!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute and super Cute! I think that is the Gerber Baby!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Oh my gosh that girl is adorable! I know you have said that maybe she could marry one of Olivia's boy, but lets not forget about my soon-to-be little boy! It looks like you had such a fun time at the fair! Great pics!

Tasia said...

I just noticed the "Pretty much my sister-in-law but not really" I love it!