Saturday, September 22, 2007

Matching Daddy!

So we had to come into work today (Saturday) and after getting Sienna dressed and ready for the day, Steve came walking down the stairs matching Sienna... It was so cute I had to take a picture... We have been at the office for two hours now and ALL of our patients no-showed!!! What a waste... I could have made Steve take me on a date or something... Dang those patients!

Please disregard the huge mess on the counter in the background... I can't believe how messy things get at the office~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two cutie ba-twoties. What did you wear? You need to call your patients.. Like me I forget everthing when the weekend comes. Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the second picture and it is you all over again. I have a picture of you at that age and you and Sienna are twins. I have been seeing Steve in her but that picture is YOU

Billie Sue said...

I hate to sound like a broken record, but THAT IS THE CUTEST BABY! She can look like Staci or Steve, or Gramma Sue or whomever, but she is CUTE!!!

Chelsea Johnson said...

She really is so cute, my mom and I were talking yesterday about how cute she is! Thats fun that her daddy wanted to match her!

The Gunnerson Family said...

If you think it is fun to match your husband and daughter, just wait until you have another child. Even though we already have tons of boy clothes, I keep buying Noah more clothes so he and Luke can match. I love it.

Kati said...

She looks so good in blue! I love those big eyes of hers! I miss her! I think she needs to see me. Give her a big kiss on those chubby cheeks for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Staci, Just quit your "job" and get that kid into the movies!!

Kath said...

We miss her...I wish we got to see her more! I have had several of my friends look at your blog and they have all said that Sienna is one of the cutest babies they have ever seen. And I must agree!

Allison said...

Sienna is a cutie. I love looking at all your pictures!